VMware Workstation Pro– is a popular program for creating several virtual computers in one system. Designed primarily for programmers and system administrators who need to test applications that work in different environments.
VMware MultipleWorlds proprietary technology makes it possible to isolate operating systems and applications within the framework of the created virtual machines. At the same time, each virtual machine has a standard computer with its own processor and memory.
• Simultaneous launch of several guest operating systems on one computer
• Launch of a virtual machine in the desktop windows of the main operating system and in full screen
• Install virtual machines without re-partitioning disks
• Launch OS already installed on the computer without reinstalling or reinstalling them configuration
• Running Windows operating system applications on a Linux computer and vice versa
• Creating and testing applications for different systems simultaneously
• Running untested applications without risk of disrupting the stable operation of the system or losing critical data
• Sharing files and applications with different virtual machines through the use of a virtual network
• Launching client-server and web applications on one PC
• Launching several virtual computers on one PC and simulating the local network operation
• And much more..
* Click here
Title Release: VMware.Workstation.Pro.16.1.1.Build.17801498
Developer: Home Page
VMware Workstation Pro 16.1.1 Build 17801498 (528 MB)
VMware Workstation Pro 16.1.1 Build 17801498 Lite (237 MB)
If you found any broken or not working download link then, [Contact Us ]