McAfee Endpoint Security– is a comprehensive security solution that protects servers, endpoint systems and tablets from all known threats. These threats include malware, suspicious connections, insecure websites and downloaded files. Endpoint Security intercepts threats, monitors the overall state of the system and reports on detections and status.
Basic threat prevention tools
• Mandatory antivirus, vulnerability prevention tools, firewall, and web control tools share threat information with each other.
• Modern methods allow you to detect malicious code based on static and behavioral attributes.
• Blocking different types of behavior and deterring threats before they can infect systems or spread in your environment reduces the amount of potential damage from suspicious files and “zero-day” malware.
Endpoint Detection and Response
• Our integrated, automated and adaptable endpoint detection and response (EDR) technology is easy to use and reduces the incident response task to a single mouse click.
• Threat Prevention – check for viruses, spyware, unwanted programs and other threats by automatically checking the files each time a user accesses them or on demand.
• Firewall – tracking data transfer between a computer, network resources and the Internet. It intercepts suspicious messages.
• Internet Control – Displays security ratings and reports for websites when searching and browsing the Internet. Internet control allows the administrator to block access to websites based on their security rating or content.
• Adaptive Threat Protection — analyzes content in your corporate environment and determines what actions to perform using file reputation data, rules, and reputation thresholds.
* Click here
If you found any broken or not working download link then, [Contact Us ]