Antivirus Removal Tool– is designed to detect and completely remove antivirus software. It will help you to identify current and past installations, and it will provide you with the official specialized uninstallers. These are designed by the manufacturers of the antivirus programs to completely delete all files, drivers, services, and registry records left behind by the programs they produce.
• Identifies the currently installed antivirus program(s).
• Helps in identifying past installations of antivirus programs, by searching the system for leftover folders of several common solutions. The results are conveniently presented in tree views, grouped by the name of the antivirus / manufacturer found. You can right-click the paths and open them in file explorer to check its contents.
• Ability to generate a report containing the computer serial number, operating system, current and past installations of antivirus products.
• Provides 1-click access to Windows “Add / Remove Programs”. From there you can uninstall the antivirus using the regular uninstaller. Whenever is available, the regular uninstaller should always be used in the first place.
• Provides the official specialized uninstallers for 29 antivirus programs. These are handily presented in a combobox and can be executed with the click of a button.
• Multi-language support: Chinese (simplified), French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, English.
• Frequently updated: as a rule of thumb this program will be updated once every month, but it can also be updated more frequently whenever is necessary. It will automatically check for the existence of an updated version when it starts.
* Click here
If you found any broken or not working download link then, [Contact Us ]